Amazon announced their third-generation Kindle book reader yesterday. To celebrate let’s take a look at what’s available in ebooks in case you’re ready to take the plunge. Of course you don’t need a Kindle to read these* but it does make for a more convenient and enjoyable experience.
* Kindle is both a device and a book format. You can read Kindle books on the iPhone/iPad/Touch, Android phones, PC, Mac, and several Blackberry phone models.
As of this writing there are more than 630,000 Kindle books (10x the number of iBooks) and these seven are in the top 5,000. The order you see here is as of today so keep in mind that it changes hourly. Nevertheless, we doubt the rankings will change significantly between now and when new Kindles ship on August 27, 2010.
- #1082: The Downhill Lie
- #1538: FINALLY: THE GOLF SWING’S SIMPLE SECRET – A revolutionary method proved for the weekend golfer to significantly improve distance and accuracy from day one (1),
- #1656: Miracle on the 17th Green: A Novel
- #1945: Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
- #3117: Golf’s Sacred Journey: Seven Days at the Links of Utopia
- #3304: The Match
- #4147: Hank Haney’s Essentials of the Swing: A 7-Point Plan for Building a Better Swing and Shaping Your Shots